What are the best (and worst) iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch aps?

What are your favorite (and least favorite) aps and why? I got an iPod Touch 32G for Christmas and I want to select the best aps (preferably free or low cost ones).

elwalters77

Asked by elwalters77 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Technology

• I have an iPad, christmas/birthday/youre a college student and need a computer gift.
    Um, all my apps so far are free. We're cheap.
    I LOVE the Virtuoso app. Its fun for me as anadult. But my 3mo old can plaly with it with me or big sis too. We all like that silly little piano. Similar the xylophone app.
    I like the calandar that came on it, except for its all done in teh same colors so it's hard to see things like where my husband's overlap. I wish I could have one view like it has of the whole day but withd ifferent people different colors.
    Netflix, but I don't know that you'd want that on an Ipod per say. But it's free and wonderful.
    I also really like Pandora on there. It's a fun music program.
    I don't care for most of the games my husband has added to it. Most are for him. The solitare he got for me, but you can't turn off scoring and for some reason the way it deals the cards its just very hard to win.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Correction, netflix the app is free you still need an account to play it. if that makes sense.
    and for the solitare, I odn't like scoring my games on anything. I like the challenge to complete, but I don't want to beat a clock or a timer or have a score to worry about.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• the worst ones are the spam ones! lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010