What are the best (and worst) iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch aps?

What are your favorite (and least favorite) aps and why? I got an iPod Touch 32G for Christmas and I want to select the best aps (preferably free or low cost ones).

elwalters77

Asked by elwalters77 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hear that there is a Yoga app.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My vote is for Angry Birds. Best $0.99 I ever spent! (Although a friend of mine recently told me it's now $4.99, but I'm not sure about that.)

For my hubby, who has to pee more than any pregnant woman you'll ever find, a couple of good apps are "RunP" and "Have2P".

RunP is for those times you're in a movie and have to pee but don't want to miss anything. You just select a movie, and it tells you the best times to pee (e.g., "after Dumbledoor says 'it's much more serious than that, Harry"), how many minutes you have before something good happens, and a synopsis of what you missed while you were peeing.

Have2P uses your phone's GPS to locate a list of restroom in your immediate area. Also, there is a sister app, Have2Eat, that locates area restaurants.
    LadyJag

Answer by LadyJag at 9:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Ladyjag, that pee app, though funny, sounds awesome! I have a friend who would LOVE that! They really do have an app for everything, don't they? LOL If they could just make one that would clean my house, prepare dinner and fold laundry!
    elwalters77

Comment by elwalters77 (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2011