Finley Mom's ?

Looking to connect with some mom's out here in finley, anyone know of a group? I have 3 girls 8, 3, and 9months

MrsTrish

Asked by MrsTrish at 6:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On the Groups tab at the rop of the page, the drop down menu has Find Groups, click there, it will take you to a page that says Groups in your area. That should help.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I get so frustrated when I see these questions. The majority of moms who read this will have no idea what state you are in. Please be more specific!
    Anonymous

• My goodness. A simple question asked causing some poor anonymous mother frustration, LOL. Thank you SweetLuci, I tried that it turned up no results for FINLEY WASHINGTON as in The State Of WASHINGTON..NOT to be confused with washington DC (which of course is not a state BUT lets not cause anyone any frustration. I'll keep looking around. :)
    MrsTrish

Comment by MrsTrish (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010