Mac...

or PC?

I actually watched this question get heated (name-calling and everything) once....

What do you like/dislike about a Mac, and what do you like/dislike at a PC?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 1:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Big Mac. PC language. heh heh
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I haven't gone on a Mac in years.. but I like my PC because of the simplicity.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'VE NEVER HAD A MAC SO NOT SURE IF I WOULD LIKE IT OR NOT BUT I DO LOVE MY PC
    supermom63

Answer by supermom63 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My kids talked me into staying with PC because that's what they have in HS, even tho they have their own computers now..... I think MAC has improved SO much over the past 5 years that given a new opportunity, I would consider (again) going back to MAC. There are less viruses to contend with (because there are fewer MAC's in use, why bother infecting them when you can shut down businesses infecting PC's). MAC's are reportedly much more friendly with photo programs (my passion). The two types of computers have become more and more similar making transitions between the two very easy.
    momofours

Answer by momofours at 2:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I've always liked PCs....until Vista! I flippin' HATE Vista!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• PC's have MANY MANY more programs available for what the "average" consumer (you and me) actually use the computers for. Mac is traditionally a business or company type of computer. Ive used both but if there were as many games and programs for Mac as there are for PC's Ide use a Mac simply because Mac is a much more stable operating system than PC will ever be.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We have both. Like each one for various reasons. Heated over Mac or PC? Wow! Imagine that! lol
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 3:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• well, i honesly have never used a MAC. but i love the pc, and laptops. i used to be a MSE ( Microsoft Systems Engineer) but have since given that up. it was too much to rty and get updated every 3 months!! i have vista, and i guess i am one of the few that like it, however i dont use it to its full potential. does anyone?? i basically use the laptop and get on the internet. Not used for much else, other than picture storage!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 4:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love my PC. It is easy to use and most familiar. When I worked, in elementary schools, it was always a Mac. I feel retarded when using a Mac. It's just different enough to confuse and frustrate me.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love my Mac. My husband has a Mac. The kids have a PC. The PC is always crashing, the Macs never have a problem.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008