had sex on dec. 17 right after my period when should i take a hpt? adult content

please give me a date ...thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had sex right after your period I doubt you got pregnant. I mean you could have but the odds are not as good as if it had been later in your cycle. I would test Dec. 31st give or take a day or two.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• the day after your missed period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah it's pretty rare to ovulate right after your period ends. Typically the lining needs to rebuild. What was the first day of this last period, and I'll give you a date. But on the highly unlikely chance you did ovulate that soon, test January 4th or when you miss your next cycle.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If you're TTC then the best time is supposed to be around the 14th day of your cycle starting from the first day of your period. Which probably means that you should be trying right about now. Otherwise the previous poster is correct with testing on the 31st. But if you try again within the next couple of days test again in two weeks from that date.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• either wait a couple of weeks or untill you have your missed period
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010