What are your kids doing over winter break?

Are they driving you crazy or have they found ways to be occupied? I think every bored kid on our block has been sent to our house today. If I have your child, please come pick them up! LOL

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 7:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• They are reading a lot. The little one is playing with "swords" (paint stirring sticks) and lego a bunch. They've been on the Wii pretty much every afternoon. Tomorrow DD is going to help me paint the dining room. Thurs we head up to the mountains to visit with some friends. But it's a secret.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My kids are driving me nuts. Can't wait for school to start back.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think they are ready to go back to school. I will miss them.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• PS3

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We have had a few play dates and about 3 family parties tomorrow we are headed to the pool and have a scout outing to the govt building... we just got them a Wii and that is keeping them busy... they are headed to a friends for New Years Eve and new years Day we have a b day party with sledding!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Both. It snowed here in the south so they had fun playing it in for about a day, now they just want to stay inside where it is warm lol. I love love them being home and hate when they have to go back to school. I could however use less "Mom she got my new toy" or "Mom he pinched me" moments.

Answer by gemgem at 7:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• She's been having a great time playing with her dolls, painting pictures, building snow forts and snowmen, learning to make tissue paper flowers, and helping in the kitchen!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• we been very busy with her new kitchen. she is a little chef. today we went to lunch and went to the library. tomorrow we are headed shopping and then hopefully to the children's library and maybe meet up with a friend with a child. other then that just play in the hous.e not driving me crazy yet because she plays with everything. oh yeah tv is a great thing for some mommy time.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A little bit of both.. See I have 6 living in my house and they all have friends.... There were 17 kids in my house yesterday! But right now 5 of them are at friends' houses so one of them might be in your house! lol
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 7:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well my 5 year old has learned to ride his bike with out training wheels :) that has helped!! And now he has a bunch of new toys to play with he got from christmas so he is good!!!!
    BUTTTT
    he always drives me nuts hahaha :)
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 7:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010