do you find it getting better or worse

when you and your HD or SO go through something really hard in your relationship... do you find that i can make you two grow closer together or just pull you apart.

i went through something not to long ago with me and my husband that was pretty close to leading to a devorce, but we talked and realize that we are worth fighting for and ever since then our relationship with eachother has grown so much closer then ever before.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 7:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Closer
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Everything that happened to us makes us stronger
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• For me and my husband it brought us closer together.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• worse for us......
    Anonymous

• I worked at it for years and things just kept breaking down between us. I got tired of trying then walked away not long ago. Glad I did. The timing was perfect and the right guy came along and it's not hard working on things with the new guy AND he respects and appreciates me unlike the guy who just wasting years of my life (ok I wasted them myself but it just feels good to blame him!)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Hope it keeps getting better for you! For us we def get closer
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• married over 15 yrs and never had anything traumatic happen... disagreements have been minor, our health is good, children's and family's health is good, we have never had money problems.  I guess I dont have an answer.

BUT.... Im happy for you... that is a good story.

Anonymous

• Can I choose both! Once we figure out the situation and we fixed it, it draws us together. But getting to that point is hard for us
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• In every relationship u go through things it's all on u if u both let it make u stronger as a couple or weaker as a person. I feel like every disagreement is our end. But we just get closer an closer. But it depends on what the thing us honey. Don't be no foo
    L lol. Lol
    inlovewith4

Answer by inlovewith4 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• closer for us
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010