Outfit & makeup/hair Advice

Hey,
This is a follow-up to a question I asked earlier.
I am participating in a fundraiser at my church where people pay to throw and try to dunk people in mud (just like a normal dunk tank but with mud instead of water). I asked what kind of clothes I should wear and everyone said something fashionable, and I narrowed it down to these two dresses.

Professional-ish dressy outfit: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/church.jpg
Formal Dress: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/prom2.jpg

Which one do you think I should wear to get dunked in mud? (I'll probably get dunked several times at least). Also, how do you think I should do my hair. I'm debating between either the formal updo as in the prom picture or leaving my hair down with curls like in the other picture. And any advice about makeup, I don't know if I should go with full makeup or just something light.

Thanks for the advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• light make up and hair down.... your getting dunked in mud..... and a dress i'm not to sure about that... you shouldn't go to formal imo.. jeans and a cute tee would be just fine too
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i would never wear a nice formal dress like that to be dunked in mud! Just wear a pair of jeans and tshirt you don't like. Why ruin a dress?
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 7:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well my thought (and I guess the thought of others who told me to dress up) is that people will find it a lot funnier and will probably be more encouraged to participate and donate. And it might be more fun for me too, lol :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i agree lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Go to the thrift store and find something nice and cheap. Your makeup will be wiped from your face so just use something light. I would curl my hair then pull it back.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes, do the thrift shop thing, no sense ruining a nice outfit.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2010