brain

I think somethings wrong with my brain,I'm scared too,and I can t go to the doctors cause I have no cash, but I've been feeling like I'm in a fog for three months now and have lots of strange crawly sensations on the back of my head,and feel some slight discomfort at the base of my neck and head. I wonder if I had a stroke but just didnt have the symtoms that come with it,is that even a possibility? I would go to my docs but I need $25 and then I would probally need a cat scan or mri and I really dont want to pay that. I did fall down a long time ago I was 15 I think anyways I feel on conrete and blacked out completely and when I woke up I forgot what I was doing and who I was and basically everything,It took me awhile to remember I think 20 minutes and I remembered but I felt really strange I never did tell my parents because they were really poor I'm 37 now and I really think I hasve something wrong but maybe I'm just a parenoid. Is it possible to have an old injury have problems years later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Health

• oh yea I'm really forgetful too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You really need to go to the doctor or ER as soon as possible. This is not normal behavior and you need to be checked out. Worry about the bill later...your health is more important than a bill that you can pay little by little.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Like the other ladies said, the ER cannot refuse you. You should get it checked out.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010