still unsure whats wrong with me

Ok so i took a pregnancy test today and it came up negative, it says on the pregnancy test box that the negative sign should go away within 10 minutes and its still there and its been like 4 hours..what could that mean? and also i thought i got my period but it was light and ended today it was supposed to come tomorrow and it lasted like 2 and a half days..im still peeing like seriously every hour sometimes less then that and my stomach is cramping and ive been having low back aches i dont know i just want to know whats wrong with me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• In the past I've had false pregnancies where my body acted like I was pregnant but I wasn't. As soon as I took a test and it came up negative I would get my period. Turns out it was a psychosomatic thing, where my mind made my body act like it was pregnant because I wanted a baby so badly.

Try to relax. If the test keeps on saying that you're negative then you might not be pregnant. Stressing about it will cause your periods to be all screwy. If you're still thinking you're pregnant then take the test again in a week or two.

If after a week or two you're still showing a negative then go to the doctor. It could be that you're having some sort of problem or it could just be a weird month period wise.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• About a week ago I was going through the same thing- we took about 5 different tests and were getting all kinds of weird results. I guess the best thing to do, besides go to the doctors, is to pay attention to what's normal for your body. Turns out, I'm now 7 weeks ^_^ good luck!
    Mrs_S1108

Answer by Mrs_S1108 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2008