My husband likes to send nude photos of himself.

he always sends them to me when I am out with my friends and asks what they think? Is this normal? Should I show them and emabarras him?

khurn2001

Asked by khurn2001 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he is just trying to embarrass you?
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• thats not normal and I definatley would not show them to your friends
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No, why would you want to emberass your husband. Be playful and send one back
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My dh does this and I always send one back as well. LIve a little!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• maybe I will but does he want you to show his pic to your girlfriends
    khurn2001

Comment by khurn2001 (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i think its not right he want u to show to your friends u need to talk to him i understand a little naughty thing between u guys but he wants your female friends to see him the way u do wow thats a little out there for me
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's ok send him one too but I'd ask him why in the Fu*£ do u want my friends to see u naked
    inlovewith4

Answer by inlovewith4 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• He sends them to you when you're out with your friends, so you can show them and get their opinion? Sounds like to me he's trying to show himself off to your friends in hopes that one of them is interested. No, no that is not at all normal.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Okay I can see him being a bit naughty and sending a pic to you BUT what I find weird is the timing-- he does it when you are out with friends and then wants you to show it to them. Frankly I'd be tempted to make some negative reply like 'from what little they could see they were NOT impressed. In fact 3 of them told me how sorry they were that I had so little to play with"
    Anonymous

• Anon-LMAO, I don't think it is ok that he wants you to show your friends. I can see him being playful and sending them to you but the whole friend thing-not ok.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010