• In the Spotlight:

What about shiloh and saige?

I recently posted a question for twin names, a boy and a girl, and an anonymous source provided me with the name saige. What is you opinion on these two names? Shiloh would be the boy and Saige would be the girl. If you have any middle names , my sister could use to help. Please refrain from making derogatory remarks; my sis already has the name shiloh set in stone and her hormones got the best of her when someone said it sounded like a dog name. I don't like to see her cry so if you can't say anything nice, please don't say anything.

auntie-Tish

Asked by auntie-Tish at 2:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would go with Sage since that's how it's usually spelled, but it's a nice name.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Shiloh reminds me too much of Brad and Angelina, Saige reminds me of a color or spice but it's what you like not anyone else.

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think they both sound like girl names
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love them they are unique and beatiful names..I can be no help on middle names we had a hard time coming up with our daughters middle names...LOL!!

LOve LOve the names!!!!!!
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 2:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I like the Saige name, but people may tease for the name Shiloh "oh are you trying to be like Brad and Angelina?"
    Anonymous

• I have a boy cousin named sage it is cute for a boy
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Sage Daniel and Shiloh Danielle
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Shiloh sounds like a name i would pick for my dog...but Saige is really nice
    Anonymous

• I love both names...but with Angelina Jolie naming her daughter Shiloh, my guess is that there will be a "rush" of sorts of girls being named that in their age range. It's kinda hard having a name that is traditionally a certain sex. I have a boys name. :)
    How about Sage for the boy and Shiloh for the girl? Sage Avery and Shiloh Rayne....?
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I hate to be brutally honest...I mean, I like the names and everything...but that poor child will grow up hearing "Your mom named you after Angelina's daughter!!" That may not bother some people, but it would bother me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008