Ooops I'm Pregnant.

So I am pregnant with my third child and this one was a very big oops. My youngest son is only 9 months old and in two weeks I will find out the sex of this baby is. I haven't told anyone because I have been trying to get used to the idea of having another baby and to tell you the truth I am scared as hell!!!! My husband has told his family and they are excited but I still haven't told mine because I know my mom is going to blow up, sooooo.... I need help trying to find a cute way to tell my family that we are expecting. Any ideas????

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 7:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't tell mine until AFTER she was born! I didn't mean to have 3 either. That last one just slid in there!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I sooo wish I could do that but we live in the same town and its not that big :)
    aheuszel

Comment by aheuszel (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You should be excited and not so worried how your family is going take the news. Our third was also and oops and my youngest was only 9 months. It took a little to get used to and it is stressful having them so close together. You send a picture of the two older ones wearing shirts saying big sister or big brother
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My first two are close in age 16mos apart. I was like that too. Seems when they areclose i feltmy emotions were a wreck and all over the place.NOW I did not wait till they were born but when I was showing like 6mos along...LOL I now have 3 and he had a vasectomy because to me 3 is ALOT! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• lol uhh... I have a 3yr girl, 16 mo boy, 7 mo girl and I'm due in April again !!!!!

Everyone knew when the line was faint. Hubby has a big mouth. GL, and its not hard as everyone says...
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• even if it wasnt planned its still a blessing =) i would try waiting til you know what it is and maybe giving her a gift for no reason and in the gift put like little shoes or something depends on if its a boy or girl .... and see how she takes it.... maybe you should leave out the part where it wasnt planned ...
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 7:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would send a post card or maybe send them a picture of the ultrasound

tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• weither or not planned or not planned the baby is on the way and your family is just going to have to except the fact... sure your mom may blow up but she will also get over it.... i'm more sure she may get hurt if you don't say nothing and she has to find out from someone else or even after the fact.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm going to tell her I just don't know how. I don't want to do it in person because when she does blow up I don't want to say something I will regret. I might just mail them a letter or an email with the us picture and call them after. I don't know!!!!!!!
    aheuszel

Comment by aheuszel (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Its none of your moms business really, to blow up like that.... lol. Its not her life!
    My cousin said, haven't you heard of BC?! LOL. I do not care what people think... its not like me and DH
    are not financially qualified. You know? LOL...Seriously, she can get over it!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010