Have you ever been to a play?

I went to see Evita and Cats when I was younger.
I kind of want to see Phantom of the Opera.
But it is expensive.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 8:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• i haven't been to a play in a while but i use to go every year... but i really want to see phantom of the opera too... among others.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have seen Phantom, and it was quite entertaining. I also saw Cats a few years ago.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Does Aladdin from DIsney California Park Count?

If so yes, many times
    tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i went to see phantom of the opera when i was in high school. i have also been to other musicals and probably only a couple of actual plays. i prefer books lol.....i guess the only type of theater i like is ballet.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I enjoy going to plays and stage performances. Once upon a time I was 'stage crew' at the local theatre and crewed for many good performances. I just saw Deer Camp, and The Nutcracker with my sister, and we have tickets to see Southern Fried Chicks next month.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• just saw Mary Poppins last week...it was great
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yes. i have been to many plays. i know i am an odd ball but i did not like phantom of the opera. i almost fell asleep. i did not enjoy it one bit but i would like to give it another chance . maybe it was just my seats. who knows but other wise i love broadway and i love going to the threatre.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We love live theatre. I haven't seen Phantom, but have seen many plays, musicals, ballets, and other live theatrical performances. It can be a little pricey sometimes, but if you can spring for at least pretty good seats (as opposed to cheap "nose bleed" seats), it's worth it to be able to see the performers and the sets well. If not, be sure to bring binoculars.

I hope you're able to go, and that you enjoy the experience. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have seen, starred and studied plays. I love theatre. My SO and i will be going next month. Ahhhhh i cant wait!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I went to see Jersey Boys, it was awesome!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010