Attention witches and/or friends & family members of people who use magick... adult content

Does Criss Angel tick you off? What do you think of him and his tactics?

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I personally do not watch him because he seems to be for the teens. My DD likes him though.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Have only seen him on commercials(and I live in Vegas LOL).

I think he's well practiced in the art of illusion but that is all.

He may be a stage magician but he isnt using real magick.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Does Criss Angel tick you off? Yes, but because he's an arrogant prick and his magic is fake.

What do you think of him and his tactics?  All staged magic is a deliberate lie and I don't like lies.  So the only kind of magic shows I like to watch are the "secrets behind" shows, where they tell you how it's done.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I loved the episode of Las Vegas when he was on it and he was caught by Danny and Mike setting up his illusions.

He's an illusionist, not a real magician. I find him slightly annoying and rather arrogant. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Why would he piss me off? He's an illusionist, it's what he does. He's not advertising that he's practicing magick (with a K), hell, even his stage name (Criss ANGEL) alludes to not believing in magick. Let him be his little douchey illusion-producing self, some of his tricks are cool lol
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i love watching him its entertaining but i dont watch him all that much anymore
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No he doesn't tick me off. He is a magician, an illusionist, its what he does. Now if he claimed to be a witch, yes I would have a problem with it.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm not Wiccan or Pagan, but hes not magic. My cousin met him and he couldnt spell her name right...how magic is that
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't care enough about him for all of that. Can't blame the guy for earning a living.
    AlliPerry

Answer by AlliPerry at 10:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I didn't even know who he was until this post. Is he doing something offensive to Witches?? Claiming to be one, or anything like that?? That's the only way I'd find his magic ACT offensive.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010