What has been the best gift your kids got for Christmas?

I think our kids have enjoyed the legos the most and at their age that was the one I wasn't sure about getting. LOL I think they would both love Lego Land. (c:

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 8:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• The best gift received was the one that was made. We always try to make something for them so that the season isn't so commercialized and not personal. This year I made a Christmas tree ornament and painted a ceramic figurine. Its a lot of fun to do, and to give! Happy New Years!

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Magformers, hands down. They have ignored all of their new video games, movies, and every other present to play with the Magformers for the last 4 days.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My LO would say his Xbox from daddy and his pillow pet from an auntie, but we spent a good bit yesterday playing dodge ball in the house with those small size set of football, soccer, and kick ball, we had a blast just him and me and those balls are small and pretty soft so it doent wreck the house.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• probably her Leapster.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:54 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• For my daughter i think her best gift may have been the Cathe Fredrick exercise dvd's i got her, she loves to exercise.
    And for my son i think his best gift may have been the hand guard things i got for his 4 wheeler, he loves to pimp up his 4 wheeler. And i think my son's best gift he got from his girlfriend is the DAD ring she got him.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010