What are some good "stay at home" jobs?

I want to be a stay at home mom....what are some good jobs that can be done from home?

ekshorty

Asked by ekshorty at 7:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Http://cashcrate.com/237838 is a good one. This is free too. for more info check out my journal or send me a message. Have a great day.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 8:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Go to the site www.momportunity.com, they have quite a few listing of at home "jobs" i just recently started up a call center type job from that site so check it out!!!
    kim132

Answer by kim132 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• For WAH Jobs check reputable sites like Monster.com and Careerbuilders.com. Usually you find data entry and telemarketing type work. Be sure that you do NOT confuse a WAH Job with a WAH Biz Opp!! This happens alot and they are NOT the same. WAH Job you are traditionally employed but work at home and there are NO startup fees (if there is one, run!). WAH Biz Opps require some sort of startup fee since it will be your business. Good Luck!
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 10:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• There are some good jobs out there just as there is with home businesses. I know two: http://www.chacha.com http://www.1800flowers.com But if your interested in joining a awesome home business here is a link for more info: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Hey there! I've been doing Ameriplan for 2 years now and am just around the corner from $50,000 a year. I work very part time, during my kids naptimes and this pays all of our bills. If you have any questions at all or if you want to schedule an interview with me, PM me and let me know! I'd love to help you out! you can also visit my website: www.HealthAndDentalCareers.com
    ~Christina
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 9:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Hey check out http://www.mygolplan.com/shawntae.I believe you would truly love this and you don't even have to chase people for it
    ladytae3

Answer by ladytae3 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Two sites with information are workplacelikehome.com and the message boards at wahm.com.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I used to provide child care in my home. The job involves long days, but it allowed me to stay home with my children. I'm still at home, but haven't babysat since 2005. If you don't want such long days, you could always advertise part-time openings. If you decide to go this route just make sure that you create some time of form that states how much your services are, when they need to be paid, and what happens if payment is late. You will also need to decide how to turn in the income on taxes and whether or not you will be paid when the kids don't come. My policy was that if I had to take off a day or so for something that the parents did not have to pay for those days, but if the parents did not bring their child for some reason then they still had to pay.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I work as an independent rep for a company called Univera. You can check them out at www.univeraportland.com
    I can schedule my own time and stay at home with my kids while still earning money. It's not a scam and I really do get a constant paycheck
    UniveraPortland

Answer by UniveraPortland at 2:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My stay at home job that I LOVE is: TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE :) Good luck!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 3:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2008