what should i do???? adult content

i have a question...... I'm with my boyfriend and we have a baby together..... well at least i think we have one together.....well we were apart for a while. so i was hanging out with a few friends drunk yes!!!!!!!!!!  and i had a 3 some with 2 of my good guy friends got preg and I'm not sure if its my bf or one of my boy(toys) what should i do tell him or just keep my mouth shut ???????what would you do if you were in my shoe/////

yes this is all true I'm a freshmen in college had a little fun now paying for it.........if your not gonna give any advise don't comment on here............ and who cares if i spelled wrong or whatever your not here to correct me..you are here to help and give advise so fuck u all who are gonna act like bitches......................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Id shove my shoe up my ass. Sorry...dont beleive this story for a sec
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well that was hard to read...
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 8:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• 1. I'd stop being a drunken skank.
    2. I'd fess up before baby comes out looking like someone else.
    3. There is this thing called condoms and birth control.
    4. Yes, I'm a bitch, but I also know who is the father of my children.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a Maury episode! But seriously...if this story IS true then I'd fess up! It's better to do it now then have the baby coming out looking like someone else and it's better to do it now then wonder for years to come and have it come out in a few years! It'll suck but just be honest!
    DreaB83

Answer by DreaB83 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would just tell him and then get a DNA test to make positive you know who the father is. Good luck with everything.
    lyndsey1788

Answer by lyndsey1788 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yeah i was planning on telling him just alittle scared...and just cuz i had a 3 some dont make me a skank i was single and i did use condoms if ya really need to know..shit happens
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I know someone who had a similar thing happen to her. This is a really rough situation to be in, but I think that honesty is the best answer. He isn't going to take it well, so I would just be prepared for him to say some pretty harsh stuff. Good luck.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• im gonna tell him scared.. i mean how mad can he be really? we werent together at the time if its not his....some people i know just say let it go some say tell....just thought you all are parents on here, and maybe could give me good advise..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• are all three men the same race? If so, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF HE IS NOT ASKING QUESTIONS. Do it for your baby.
    Anonymous

• yeah same color.. my friends say the same thing your saying...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010