baby ear piercings

I'm always afaiad my daughter is gonna swallow her earings. I take them out at night but what happens if they slip out during the day? Or while I'm driving? What kind of earings are out especially for infants with ear piercings

nevaehsmommy84

Asked by nevaehsmommy84 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• screw backs
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• What Steph says. The screwbacks are the safest. You will pay more for them but they will not get lost.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I never worried about that with my daughter. Those starter earrings are all but impossible to get the backs off of. I left those things in until she was 5 and old enough to tell me she wanted different earrings in.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Steph said what I was going to. Also, they make once that "lock" on. There is a little divet in the shaft of the earring that the back "locks" into place.
    questioningcleo

Answer by questioningcleo at 9:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010