Order a baby's teeth come in...

My son got his two bottom teeth and his 'fangs' (lol don't know the medical name). I thought the top front two teeth come in after the bottom. What order did your children's teeth come in?

LogansMamma0511

Asked by LogansMamma0511 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd2's bottom central incisors came in first. Then her top lateral incisors, then her canines. She looked like a jack-o-lantern! But the rest of her teeth started coming in, and all was well. It can be startling, but nothing to worry about. :)
    tommy_mommy

Answer by tommy_mommy at 9:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's "supposed" to be bottom middle, top middle then the ones on either side of the top and then the ones on either side of the bottom. But not all kids follow that. My 8yo got hers in all weird. Her first tooth was a top middle one. Then she got one next to that then the the other top middle started to come in. her smile was all lopsided, lol. Then the bottom ones started coming in and for the longest time she was still missing that one upper tooth to the left of the middle ones.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• K-9 teeth are what the fangs are called! And I think it is all different but tipically the two bottom ones , then the two top then the two lateral on the bottom and then the top then the molors then the k-9's r the last to come in so far. Hope this helps mama.
    cmjarvis

Answer by cmjarvis at 10:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010