how can i get over my boyfriend?

me and my boyfriend was together for 3 years and got a son together everything has memories of us i took down all our pictures but he lives one minute away

youngmommytryin

Asked by youngmommytryin at 9:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• give it some time 3 years is a long time to be with someone...
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You have a child together so you will always be in eachothers lives. That's going to sting for a while hun I'm sorry. You eventually will meet Mr. Right and he will make you so happy and be great to your child and you will forget all about what's his name.
    KellsB2Boys

Answer by KellsB2Boys at 9:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Find a hobby and get caught up on things you like. Find things that interest you. Look at the situation like this, if he's doing things that make him happy then y can't you? Too many beautiful women mourning over men that don't even have half as much power as us. a relationship u hurt from is equalvilant to a physical scar. Eventually it heals and u sometimes wont even remember how u got that scar.
    nevaehsmommy84

Answer by nevaehsmommy84 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• its hard .. theres no quick fix solution hugs

san78

Answer by san78 at 5:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Its gonna take awhile after all that time together. It took me about 3 years before I started dating again.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Day by day if u meet someone and u start to catch a inkling of feelins u gonna look bk n say what did I EVA SEEN IN THIS CRUMB LOL....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Love takes time, time heals all wounds. Just give it time the same thing happened to me and it took me years to get over him. I still dream about him sometimes I still even dream about him even though I dont want him anymore now. Hes always in your life it seems especially with a child.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• get out and try and do new things. Meet new people, make new friends, take a class, join a gym, take up a hobby, move to a new town,keep busy
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It takes time. My first serious relationship was when I was 18 years old and it took forever to get over him. I couldn't listen to "our" songs for about a year or two without crying. Make new memories with new people (family, friends). Go out with your friends (when time and money allow). Because of your son, the two of you will HAVE to see each other regularly. Keep it friendly for your son's sake.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010