Hubby comes home form deployment next mnth.. need poster ideas

I wanna do something cute from me different
I dont want the usual.. Something maybe like cANT WAIT TO GET YOU HOME TONIGHT, WELCOME HOME ...
IDK...
then im making one with the kids for them to hold..
Any ideas ladies??
Im so excited!!

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The one I made had pictures of the kids that I took while he was gone. He loved it. Congrats on your husband's return!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would just want him to know, in really big letters, welcome home and how much he is loved and was missed. Now, I have no clue how to get that across in a cute way. He'll know no matter what you do. Thank him for us. Oh, and thank you too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would do the letters to form the flag. It won't matter what you say because it will come from your heart and he will love it! I am so happy for you and your family. Let the kids do some of the writting and have it enlarged for the banner. I also liked the idea of the pictures! Thats cool! Enjoy!
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• a kissing booth, one that says FREE KISSES TO MY SOLDIER! make it so that you can put your head in it though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010