Does your SO hate the internet?

Mine does.. He doesn't have a. Facebook, email, nothing. He says that technology is making the world impersonal. He doesn't even have a Cell phone because he says it is like a leash.. Haha. I don't mind... But everyone in my family is all about technology (especially since my father literally wrote the book on internet and multimedia law). They kid with him about using a telegraph machine, and he jokes how society will become like the people in Wall-E... Does anyone else have an SO that thinks technology is making the world, impersonal and lived more through computers than in real life?
He is 25 and I am 24... It just makes me laugh...

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 9:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Technology

• No, but sometimes I feel that way.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• He's right in some aspects of it. My DH doesn't have facebook but that is b/c he doesn't trust it, heard too many horror stories. My sister still has a rotary phone at home and her only computer is at work and no cell phone.
    cjcharlie1959

Answer by cjcharlie1959 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• he isnt very patient with it but he doesnt hate it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• YES! he wont make a facebook or an email or anything! All he does is play XBOX 360 ! ugh!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010