WTF adult content

Ok its rude to go on here and put someone down...does it really matter if they spell wrong?????does it really matter if the grammar is wrong??????its not really your place to say something mean about it...someone comes on here for advise, not to be put down...why bother to post if your gonna be a beep(bitch) to them.......there are some people who cant spell so what...there are people who don't put good grammar in what they write..so what.you don't gotta be rude about it.............how do you know what they say isn't true?????? who cares if its not........what if there person who posted is special?????you know what special I'm talking about to................you don't know..so don't be rude.... if you feel like its stupid or you don't believe it, or don't understand it, don't post leave it alone.

and I'm not calling everyone a (bitch)..just the ones who are bitching cuz i have typo........i am only 16yrs old so my grammar is bad....and I'm not being rude at all here....

IS THIS A BETTER WAY OF PUTTING IT???IM NOT BEING RUDE OR BITCHY. IM JUST VENTING...SOMEONE WAS RUDE TOWARD SOMEONE I KNOW, AND I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY..JUST WHAT I THINK...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Kind of hypocritical...bitching about someone being a bitch...just saying
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• no im not bitch about one person. im just saying its not right.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Oh, I agree but I also realize that it's a public forum and there is no one checking backgrounds so if they kick you out, you can just get a new account and there's none the wiser.
    Also, it's a site full of estrogen and women are hormonal so...LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yeah i know what you mean... noone has been rude to me on here, but a couple were toward my sister, and she really needed the advise ,ut i guess she just gonna have to go else where cuz no help here for her.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Seriously? Posting this in 2 sections??
    Anonymous

• well i posted in the wrong one and who care......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• who cares is it hurting you no........
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I do believe there is a way to state something politely though not be rude and make someone feel like a dog.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Why should it matter how people spell things, or their sentence structure sucks. We are not English teachers. I can't spell worth a damn, but I am lucky and have a spell checker if I am unsure how to spell something. I think we should concentrate on the matter at hand, and help people with their lives or what not, not judge them because the can't tell what the difference is between, To Too and Two or Their, There or They're.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• agree
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010