WTF adult content

THIS IS GETTING OLD YOU GET IN HERE AND ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION AND BITCHES GOTTA PUT YOU DONE AND ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY................WHO CARE IS PEOPLE SPELL WRONG. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY SOUND CONFUSED...ARNT WE HERE TO GIVE ADVISE?????NOT BE ASSES TO THEM????????????WHY YA GOTTA BE A BITCH?? IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BITCH WHY POST????LEAVE IT ALONE////WHO CARES IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT.............YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR NOT..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sorry you feel that way ,and yes it shouldn't matter if something is spelled right or not!! We are all here just to get help opr give help!! Not put one another down!
    MrsReneePerkins

Answer by MrsReneePerkins at 9:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• just seems like if your younger and have a question they dont like they just bitch or call you names its stupid how they can act like that toward people they dont even know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah I agree with you. Sometimes I don't get the questions. I try to read other peoples answers to see if I can get the jest of it. If I don't get it then I don't answer. I try not to insult people.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• When all someone has to go off of is your spelling, grammar and the tone of your post, it gets hard sometimes to understand. I've seen some really REALLY messed up posts, where I wanted to help, but literally couldn't understand what was being asked because the poster used no punctuation, and wrote everything in txt spk :p

Don't get so hurt, people misunderstood you because spelling and grammar matter when you're reading someone's question and that's all you know about them. Just delete and rephrase.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i understand. there are some people who dont spell good, or even know good grammar..its not alawys there fault, by being rude dont help either....you know what i mean???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• I would agree IF you were posting this OUTSIDE a debate forum. INSIDE a debate forum, you're going to take heat.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 9:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i didnt mean to post twice....i was just venting and i posted in general, i dont even know how i posted in debate.oh well guess ill just get post from both. no big deal...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Wow......OP, your post was full of filthy words and misspellings and hostility. I don't take anyone seriously who posts garbage like you just posted. It was absolutely HORRIBLE! AND, you used the ANON function. hahaha.
    My New Year's resolution is to tell the truth and not pretend to be"nice". It never gets you anywhere.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• um i know i did all that....that's the point of this.....a person cant spell bad without getting bitched at.........and i can put whatever i want in here nothing says i cant.......

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010