i feel pregnant but im not

i have pretty much almost all the signs of pregnancy except missed period( its irregular has been for 6months) and a positive test( all negetive including blood test). id be around 6months if i was. i feel like this even when its not near or during my period so i know its not pms. my lower back and breats are killing me. i never had this issue before with my periods. idk whats going on. advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Health

• You should probably have your hormones checked. It's possible something could be offbalance if you're not having regular periods.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Go to the doc. and get checked out.. some people bodies think they are prego and some peoples bodies are prego and think they aren't.. or it could be cancer or nothing at all!! Just go to the doc hunny!
    MrsReneePerkins

Answer by MrsReneePerkins at 9:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010