He finished and then threw up! adult content

Seriously how would that make you feel? I was mortified and let him know it! He said he was not feeling good,well, why did he want to do it then?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband just said he could have a broken leg, third degree burns all over him, and be up for sex. He said he would be ok dealing with the pain afterward.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Because he is a man and they always want to do it...

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it. My husband could be on his death bed and be up for sex if I offered.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It happens, calm down mama...

Answer by khf22 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think you're overreacting. He threw up because he's sick, he obviously was feeling good enough to have sex when it started Sometimes it hits you fast. Don't be hurt over it, it's just something that happens sometimes.

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Must have been some really good sex!

But seriously, don't hold it against him, most men are up for it 24/7 and sometimes a stomach bug comes out of nowhere.

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would just be glad it wasn't during sex and all over me!!

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Throwing up after sex is completely normal if you're sick. Sometimes it even happens during sex.

Answer by tommy_mommy at 9:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• At least yours is up for it! My man had back surgery in september, and I am begining to think that while they had him open they took his sex drive OUT! I'm ALWAYS ready and he never is, kinda odd I guess. But seriously he may have had a touch of the stomach bug I'm sure it had nothing to do with you!

Answer by momof3xthefun at 9:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i have done this before and it didnt mean i didnt enjoy sex or that it repulsed me.. it meant that i wanted to get some even though i was sick and all the moving around and excitement made the stomach unable to ignore my sickness anymore.

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010