New Years Goals

Instead of New Years resolutions let say New Years goals. What are your goals for the new year?

I am going to do better at planning/making dinner at night without waiting until my husband gets home, try to get 'me' time so I can exercise, and keep up on what I am doing on my blog and couponing.

greensavvymama

Asked by greensavvymama at 9:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a small list started. I hope to find work; I've been looking since last summer with no leads. I want to read books from the New York Times Bestseller List. Not so much quantity as just doing it for enjoyment for myself.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I want to try and help less fortunate people and do things for random people, it seems lie life is so selfish people don't trust one another or afraid to give anything...thats my hope of what i want to do and exercise more, because i have a great sweet tooth!
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I AM going to lose weight and bring in more income this year
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010