Having sex while PG. adult content

Okay so I am 6 weeks PG and have not had sex sence BFP. Any advice?

SingleOHMommy

Asked by SingleOHMommy at 9:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can have sex while your pregnant ...in the late trimester I found it odd to position but on top always works
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Are you scared to have sex? I'm not sure how to give advise if I am unclear what you need LOL... Unless the Dr put you on bed rest/ pelvic rest...sex is safe !!!!! Have fun.. As you get bigger you will learn what is and is not comfortable to you..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• haha ya I am scared to do it. Dr said it would be fine. Idk just over thinking things I guess!!
    SingleOHMommy

Comment by SingleOHMommy (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• go for it! hubby and i had sex a couple days ago before he left for work for a while even did doggy style which i was a tad concerned about because of the deep penetration that he normally gets that way. everything was just fine for us not even a hint of spotting.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 9:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Hell, having sex while pregnant was one less worry for me.. Didn't have to worry about getting pregnant because of course I already was LOL.... Just relax and enjoy yourself. The Dr is right and so are the millions of us that had sex while pregnant LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• thanks ladies!
    SingleOHMommy

Comment by SingleOHMommy (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• they say at the end of the preg. sex can help induce you when your at or over your due date...
    ponyland

Answer by ponyland at 10:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Have sex! Nothing wrong with it as long as your doctor is ok with it. Just don't be extremely rough. Cramping is very common after sexual intercourse during pregnancy, and nothing to worry about.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You may even find sex more enjoyable now. No stress about getting pregnant can help and then there is the extra blood flow that can heighten the sensations. My first pregnancy I enjoyed sex a lot more then before I got pregnant. This time sex isn't even allowed nor wanted.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You can have sex as long as it doesnt cause you pain.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010