Can any one explain this

My sister had a miscarriage two weeks ago. At seven weeks they did not do a Dnc to remov it. It's still in there I don't understand that an how does this work

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It will come out on it's own. However, if she is really upset or having trouble coping with this maybe try to go with her to an appointment and make it clear that she needs to have this done and over with so she can start to heal. I have had two miscarriages. My first lasted three months. For three months, my doctor watched my hcg level ever so slowly drop. At exactly three months from the day I started bleeding, the rest of the placenta came out. It was horrible and I wish that on no one. She does not have to wait and if she can not get someone to listen to her, maybe you can help her out and light a fire under someone to help her. Hugs to you both.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• maybe shes not having a mis. then if shes dont bleeding and nothing is coming out, but i dont know. my friend had a mis. at 8 weeks, and they didnt do anything, it came out by its self it took a couple of days to do it
    ponyland

Answer by ponyland at 10:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• They wont do a DNC is the baby came out on it's own. If it is still in there then they should be giving her something to abort the ungrowing fetus.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• She not bleeding or any thing the dr call Friday an told hr to come on an get checked out but the still did not do nothing
    inlovewith4

Comment by inlovewith4 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• That early they pass on their own.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010