Do you think this hairstyle would work for me? Sorry big pictures, had trouble downsizing.

tntmom1027

Asked by tntmom1027 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes i think it would work either way
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah its my wedding photo, its the only good pic I had on file, that showed my body type and face shape all in one.

Honest opinions needed!

THANKS!
    tntmom1027

Comment by tntmom1027 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yes, but keep in mind, it will take a lot of work. I prefer long hair too but what makes you happy is what you should go for!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• That hairstyle is good for a round face type, but you need fine and straight hair for it. If your hair is coarse or difficult to smooth out then find a style better suited for your hair type.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Thanks everyone.

ThrivingMom, do you know of any good sites to look up some? My hair is somewhat wavy, so I will take you suggestion and keep looking.
    tntmom1027

Comment by tntmom1027 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• not sure
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I would agree with ThrivingMom, you do not have the right face shape for this hairstyle. A round face shouldn't have all her hair short and pulled down around her face
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That is a cute cut, but it will hide your face. Maybe something loose layers to compliment your waves and brushed back with soft bangs.
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 3:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• You really have to have staight hair for that style, why don't you ask your stylist about a cut or style that would be good for you.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2010