What's a very erotic postion

Just wanted to know what u all thought

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• hmmmm...... I definitely like him on top. I just love staring deeply into his eyes, and vice versa.
    Anonymous

• Anything done in the Kama Sutra
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Hmm depends on my mood and how much work I want to put into it XD
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• doggy. or you laying on your back with your legs as far up/back as you can< raises your bum> and him not"ontop" but more on his knees back straight....you get FULL penetration that way
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think that sitting facing my dh with my legs around him while he is seated is very sensual!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I really like laying on my side. Either my legs can be together and tucked up (making things tighter) or he can straddle the lower leg and throw the other leg over his shoulder giving a great view for everything and access to your clit too. Plus its comfy
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Lie on your back and your mate lies in front of you but sideways and your legs drape over him (so he's entering you sideways). It's very nice!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I think I like doggie style better but I also think it depends on the size of the male, you do feel it more doggie style but if hes big like a horse you may not need to have him penetrate so deeply, on the back may be fine.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010