when u were pregnant what kind of special treatment did u get?

Mine was the extra quesadillas at the mexican resturant. Everybody wanted to feed me when I was pregnant and throw in extra food. Those were the days!

nevaehsmommy84

Asked by nevaehsmommy84 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Everyone gave me dirty looks because I looked like I was 14...not 21.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think about that often. People I didn't know used to wanted to carry my bags to the car for me. One time I had a pack of coke and I was at the checkout counter and the lady did everything in her power to find someone to carry it for me. I think it's nice I think it's very much deserved. All mothers esp ones who are carrying a little one inside should be treated as so.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• When I went to the store and if there was a long line, sometimes someone would let me go ahead. Most of the time it was actually men doing that for me!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• None. I used to get mad when people tried to accommodate me simply because I was pregnant, lol. I always said "I'm pregnant, not helpless" lol. I'm too hard headed to allow someone to help me, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Mine was that my husband actually did house work and helped with the other kids
    lynnmarieendler

Answer by lynnmarieendler at 10:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• extra tips at work, and free baked goodies, and "sips" of coke, since i gave up all caffiene but sometimes id crave it. so one of the restrauants in teh shopping center i worked in would deleiver me just a sip... and extra food when i ordered,...
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• LMFAO! Special treatment? Yeah right. I was on bed rest and had to put together and move furniture by myself. The only "special treatment" I got was a trip to McDonald's after DH got off work at night, but we did that before I got pregnant. I just got to get a large fries a few times, instead of a medium (mostly because I was hungrier).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't remember any...my last pregnancy I also had a child not yet walking so it was uncomfortable
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Why should someone get special treatment for being knocked up? It isn't like it is a special talent or a heroic act. Now our military men and women should get special treatment, not some women that is knocked up with a baby....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• People like to wait on me, make sure Im happy.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010