real question about pregancy adult content

ok so i have had my period this month it was a week late and only lasted 3 days and was very light now after it is gone i feel as though i am having discharge and also feeling "sick" and i felt like this before i got my period too i am having light cramps not on my side but in the frount area! i have had a kid before and have never had this before and i have also takin a few tests befor my period came?so what should i do? take another test now?

paige120

Asked by paige120 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, test again now, and if it's neg test again in a week. That would tell you pretty well :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• its possible to have a light period early on in pregnancy. and as for the cramping, i had them early on in this pregnancy, turns out its mostly just gas! lol
    stephanieroske

Answer by stephanieroske at 11:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• somtimes the ''cramping'' is the uterus stretching
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would take another test.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Test again. Also you can check into getting a blood test for a more reliable accurate answer.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010