my husband hsnt tried to have sex with me in almost 3 months, and when i ask him are we gonna ever have sex again he responded, "I dont know". What should i do?

kshaina

Asked by kshaina at 10:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Have YOU tried to have sex with HIM? It's not just his job, maybe he wants you to make a move and prove that you want him as much as he wants you?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would be asking some other questions like what happened about that time that may have so seriously affected our relationship with one another. If this were my husband, I would suspect that I had done something which has deeply wounded him. I have no idea what that could be, but it could be something that was said or something that was done that just completely ripped his heart out. Men don't usually just come out and tell you such things so you may have to play investigator, but I think your husband has been deeply hurt by something.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Stop asking. If you're nagging or pleading for sex, it's going to make the whole idea less appealing to him. Try to focus on something else. Get your mind off of the issue by doing something you love to do, maybe pick up a new hobby. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself. Fix up each day, not for him but for you. Be the woman he fell in love with. And then let him come back to you. In the mean time, take stock of your relationship and try to figure out what went wrong. Loss of interest in sex is not usually the real problem, it's usually a symptom of the actual problem. We lose interest in sex with our spouses when we don't feel loved, valued, appreciated, and/or respected.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think first you need to have a heart to heart and ask him just what the problem is, and how can you both resolve it. Does he seem to be acting any differently, or staying out more? Don't want to alarm you, but do you think he's running around on you? I hope not but you need to be on the look out for the signs and no sex is a pretty good start. If not he needs to really have a good talk and explain the " why no sex " to you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Get a BOB and take care of yourself.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Do you take care of yourself? Do you offer to "take care of him"? You may just want to talk to him instead of asking on here.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• mrsleftlane, no reason for plain out ATTITUDE.
    Anonymous

• It also could be a medical reason, or he might have over heard something u told someone else and took it out of context. That was what happened to us. And it didn't even involve him! lol But the best thing is to talk, talk talk. Get whatever u guys have problems with out in thje air.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• hi..i think you really need to talk to him heart to heart ..dont worry i will pray for you that all will be ok with you
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i do everything for him but he doesnt treat me like he used to. My feelings has no effect on him and he will just leave in the room crying. i gained a little weight because of the depo shot and recently had to get off it. I wear 7/8 and im not understanding why he wont talk to me. Every time i ask him whats wrong, he always says nothing...he doesnt talk to me. I havent did anything wrong.
    kshaina

Comment by kshaina (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010