I feel like he is literally trying to push his feet out of my V!!! Is this normal?? adult content

I cant even sit, its WORSE!!! I am 30 weeks. It is EXTREMELY uncomfortable!!!!

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ya its fairly normal even though it sucks
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 10:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yes. I spent the last 4 weeks having to sit to the side on one hip. I went into labor 3 weeks early too. Put your feet up as much as you can and take care not to lift anything. But, it's very normal. It has to do with where the placenta formed during implantation.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• haha yes, very normal. my sammy would feel like she was stretching with her feet in my lungs and her hands in my cervix!
    stephanieroske

Answer by stephanieroske at 11:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• There were a few times I swear my second child reached out and waved to me.....ouch! Totally normal and totally not comfortable. Hang in there!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:17 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• im 30wks as well, and Iam having the same problem..but it tends to bother be in the evenings...or when i eat to much lol...but yes its very painfull..it takes my breath away..it usually happends when i have fake contractions as well..
    hrtbr8kr8

Answer by hrtbr8kr8 at 3:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• lol when i was carrying my last child ( which is now 4 months) I felt the same thing. Its the way the baby is lying and he or she is streching because there is hardly no room left. You could try to get the baby to move to a different position by literly pushing on different spots on your belly, walking help put the baby to sleep and give you some relief, or even taking and warm bath or shower help calm the bby down also. my baby always bothered me from the time i got up in the morning to thr time i laid down at night and i still couldn't get any rest bc i couldn't ge comfortable lol hope i was some help.
    strongnbrave

Answer by strongnbrave at 4:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010