Do you like to watch news shows?

I LOVE my local news!
I also watch Nancy Grace every night.
witch type of show do you perfer?

ErinML

Asked by ErinML at 10:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch local news, as well as Bill O' Rieley. I also listen to Rush Limbaugh occasionally .
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 11:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I liked local in Phx and Utah- they had crazy guys on the morning new shows-but here in Austin they don't have that kinda fun : /

hubby is a news junkie-I get pretty tired of it to be honest-and I HATE sunday morning news shows UGH...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I like the local news and some news shows on the network channels that discuss a certain subject. Other than that, I just like to read about it on the internet because it can get a bit depressing watching the news all the time. And I also stay away from hardcore political channels that claim to be the most "Unbiased" lol
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 9:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I watch the local news. But I don't really watch any of the national news or news channels unless some big news story is breaking.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I watch the local news...that's about it.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 7:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010