• In the Spotlight:

am i pregnant

my boyfriend and i were having sex, during sex he let loose and it didnt get inside me. He pulled out but it got on the side of my vagina and we quickly wiped and scrubbed it off. my stomach feels kind of funny and i keep getting period cramps two days before my actual period is here. am i pregnant?!

Maria_Ria

Asked by Maria_Ria at 10:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Only a test will tell you this! you should take one in a few weeks
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 10:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• if your not trying to get preg use a condom, and the pull out method don't actually work. sperm can swim so if its anywhere near your twot it can get in there........

ponyland

Answer by ponyland at 10:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Wait until you miss your period for a week and then test. Any time you have sex with no protection you have an increased chance of getting pregnant. The pull out method is not a reliable choice in birth control. A lot of babies were born from that method.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance you can get pregnant. A man actually ejaculates a small amount during sex and that is one reason why the pull out method fails majority of the time.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010