hello

ok im preg and im not sure if right ok im having pain in mu tummy and its driving me nuts im 30weeks along and it my first baby. is it normal or am i having contractions or what i dont know its to late to call a doctor and my parents are sleeping so i thought you people could help me out with this one and dont judge me my spelling sucks i know and so on im 16yrs old and i dont really dont care if im spelling like crap or have run on sentes i just need alittle help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like they can be braxton hicks. As long as you are not having any bleeding and they are not coming faster and stronger they are just "practice" contractions. Drink lots of water, have a snack and lay on your left side and see if they subside. Otherwise its NEVER too late to call your ob. Just to be safe! Bol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Also keep in mind that you can call to speak to a nurse at labor and delivery if you can't for some reason call your OB. Try the water and lying down. You could be dehydrated and that will make you cramp to.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If you are 30 weeks along you should know about your doctors 24 hour emergency line all OBs have one. This is the kind of situation it is for. If you are worried or don't feel right or have pains then you need to call them. They will ask you question to determine further if you are in labor or not. They may have you come to the hospital.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010