how do yor pregnantu stay stress free while your pregnant

i just found out im pregnant and im a stressful person how do you stay stress free to avoid miscarriage

tmmysgrl224

Asked by tmmysgrl224 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would meditate a lot and every night I took a bubble bath with scented candles. I tried to do things that relaxed me as much as possible. It wasn't easy because my son is a bit of a handful and drove me nuts. But I managed. You will too. Just try to do things you enjoy as much as possible. When you're stressed breathing exercises can help calm you. Visualization helps too (I like to close my eyes and visualize the ocean. As the waves come in I breathe in and as they go out I breathe out. Helps oh so much sometimes)
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I am type A to the core and I was stressed all through my pregnancies....I wish I could have calmed down. I stressed, just like you, over my stress! LOL The best thing that I did with my second baby was to let go!!! I left it in Gods hands and did my best to relax. I went on walks and tried to enjoy my pregnancy as much as I could. Nothing will change whether you stress or not...so try to choose to relax. Taking vitamins will help and you can drink Chamomile for sleep and relaxation to. Most of what are fears are will never happen. If you can try to think positive ..it is sooo helpful. good luck and congrats.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Get a hobby, or join an activity like Yoga. I taught myself how to crochet & I like to do crossword puzzles. Keep your hands busy... that's the best way to take your mind off of stressful things.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2008