Anyone have a 3rd degree episiotomy? adult content

My vagina healed fine. It's the back door that I hate to look at. I would get it fixed if I could. :( lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Health

• Oh boy. I am sorry to hear that. Is everything working properly?
    Anonymous

• Yes lol just cosmetic to me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i had 4th degree tearing with my 2nd.. stupid dr wouldnt give me an episiotomy, and i needed one. had a good one with my first baby.. idk what it looks like.. but i know its been 2.5 years and things are just now back to normal< having sex wise>
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 11:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well, for now, don't worry about it. If it really bothers you, you can get reconstruction. My gosh, sounds like you're remodeling your house! I had a second degree tear. That wasn't a whole lot of fun either. I know how you feel self conscious. My poor neighbor just had a baby and tore terribly and bled forever. She is NOT functioning properly and may need a colostomy bag.
    Anonymous

• I know its wierd but i had 2 episotomies after that i didn't tear up and down I tore side ways dr. even said it was wierd.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Wow, idk. I tore pretty bad, but was too loopy to know to what degree. How do you even know what your back door looks like at this point?? As long as everything is working right, don't worry about it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i had to get 3 episotomies all in one line but at different times!
    my son was avg. weight but there was just no room for him to get out. i had him about 4 weeks ago and things are still not the same in fact it still hurts pretty bad
    meismith

Answer by meismith at 1:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011