i do everything for him but he doesnt treat me like he used to. My feelings has no effect on him and he will just leave in the room crying. i gained a little weight because of the depo shot and recently had to get off it. I wear 7/8 and im not understanding why he wont talk to me. Every time i ask him whats wrong, he always says nothing...he doesnt talk to me. I havent did anything wrong. He has turned me down so many times...im scared to try anymore. Is my marriage over?

kshaina

Asked by kshaina at 10:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• hi...i think you really need to talk to him heart to heart...maybe he just need a little space and dont worry i will pray for you...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think you need to just ask him and tell him what is on your mind and ask him what has to be talked about. You need to get up and tell him the truth.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Just let him know you can't continue goin on the way you have,you not communicating with me, not letting me know whats happening to our relationship, we have to talk this out,it's not fair to you the way you're being treated and if he wants out,get out,don't lead you on. You cannot just be at a stand still, and not move on with your life waitin on his decisions.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My husband does the same thing. He doesn't try to comfort me anymore when I cry. Of course I was became pregnant 6 months after my first came out. So I was an emotional mess. He told me that he got used to me crying so he didn't run to me anymore. Be careful that you don't use your tears as a way to manipulate a man, it can backfire. As far as him not being the way he used to be... face it, life sucks. What you marry at first, a lot of the times isn't what you get to keep. You both change over the years.. He may just be relaxing more and let you see his true self or something might be bothering him. Just talk to him and ask him how he sees his relationship with you. Ask him what he would like to be differant about your marriage. Don't accuse him of being a jerk or anything, but let him now how his response to you makes you feel.
    laevans

Answer by laevans at 12:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My husband and I went through a patch very similar to what you are describing and I also thought that we weren't going to make it. It was the same way, I would cry and it would just annoy him. We were both ready to throw the towel in, finally we sat down and had to make a decision-to make it work or to walk away. We decided to make it work. It took a ton of effort on both parts. We had to force ourselves to do things we didn't feel like doing say things, he had to listen and I had to bite my tongue and learn that sometimes I just won't get the reaction out of him that I want. We had to sing praises to one another when we wanting them in return and somewhere along the way we fell back in love with eachother and now it feels like we are newlyweds again. I don't feel like I have to put forward effort now it just comes naturally-but it took A LOT of hard work from both of us to get us here. Good Luck to you!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Have you asked him if he's still happy in the marriage?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The spark is gone....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• In a situation like this I think it's natural to assume there is something wrong with "you". But you have to recognize that sometimes you have times when you are in a foul mood and you don't feel like talking. And there's "nothing" wrong, it's just a funk. And pertaining to sex, I believe this is an issue that has something to do more with feelings, stress or external factors and not sex or attraction. Just sit down and talk this out with him. Let him know how it's affecting you and you need him to open up to reduce your anxiety!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010