Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I think I have PPD

I just had my 3 rd and final child. And for over a week, I am mess. I have a 3 year old, 21 months old, and Paige is almost 3 weeks. I have outbursts of crying and I dont feel like eating. I dont know how to make this crap stop. I didnt have this with my first 2 kids, so why am I having it now? I go back for an incision check tomm at the ob, Im just afraid to even bring it up to her, like I am embarraed to tell her..Please help me...

Answer Question

Asked by jessduncan77 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 6 (142 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Okay, you have GOT to tell her and then enlist some darn help. You have three very young kids and it's no wonder. Your hormones are a mess right now anyway so getting a clear picture of what is going on emotionally can be rough. Don't you dare walk out of that appointment without telling the doctor what is going on. It could save your life.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

  • Don't be embrassed other have gone thought what you have. Talk to you ob and tell her how you been feeling.


    Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

  • you must talk with her about this , she works with this all the time , NO REASON FOR EMBARRASMENT , ok talk to her.

    Answer by letstalk747 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

  • It's okay! PPD is actually really common. So don't be embarrassed. You've got to get the help and support you need. There is absolutly nothing wrong with that.


    Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

  • Don't be embarrassed. There is no rhyme or reason why you may feel this way after child number 3. The most important thing is that you acknowledge that you are feeling this way and that you really don't want to anymore. You need to talk to someone and ask for help. Your ob can point you in a positive direction she sees it prob every day!
    Good Luck and congrats on Miss Paige!

    Answer by melissasue38 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • If you don't seek help, your feelings might get worse or not improve. Talk to your doctor.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • Well I talked to the ob. She put me on a med called well burton.? I hope it works...TY everyone for the support.

    Comment by jessduncan77 (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.