I think I have PPD

I just had my 3 rd and final child. And for over a week, I am mess. I have a 3 year old, 21 months old, and Paige is almost 3 weeks. I have outbursts of crying and I dont feel like eating. I dont know how to make this crap stop. I didnt have this with my first 2 kids, so why am I having it now? I go back for an incision check tomm at the ob, Im just afraid to even bring it up to her, like I am embarraed to tell her..Please help me...

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Okay, you have GOT to tell her and then enlist some darn help. You have three very young kids and it's no wonder. Your hormones are a mess right now anyway so getting a clear picture of what is going on emotionally can be rough. Don't you dare walk out of that appointment without telling the doctor what is going on. It could save your life.
    Anonymous

• Don't be embrassed other have gone thought what you have. Talk to you ob and tell her how you been feeling.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• you must talk with her about this , she works with this all the time , NO REASON FOR EMBARRASMENT , ok talk to her.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's okay! PPD is actually really common. So don't be embarrassed. You've got to get the help and support you need. There is absolutly nothing wrong with that.

*Hugs*
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Don't be embarrassed. There is no rhyme or reason why you may feel this way after child number 3. The most important thing is that you acknowledge that you are feeling this way and that you really don't want to anymore. You need to talk to someone and ask for help. Your ob can point you in a positive direction she sees it prob every day!
    Good Luck and congrats on Miss Paige!
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If you don't seek help, your feelings might get worse or not improve. Talk to your doctor.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Well I talked to the ob. She put me on a med called well burton.? I hope it works...TY everyone for the support.
    jessduncan77

Comment by jessduncan77 (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2010