what makes you proud for your teen???

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm proud when my teen does something without being asked. Little things like picking up something she accidently knocks over, or helping her sister up when she falls or chews with her mouth closed. All those little bit of common curtesy that I have pounded into her head since she was a littly tyke.
    laevans

Answer by laevans at 11:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Proud FOR my teen - when they are asked to do things by other people because they are dependable and trust worthy.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• When my teen shows that she is a good friend and truly cares about others it makes me proud.
    jcm62497

Answer by jcm62497 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I can't be very proud of their academic achievements because they're not that good. But, I am truly proud of the people they are. They are respectful, do as they're told, never give me lip or attitude and fun to be with. When I read the posts about out of control teens, I thank my lucky stars. They're 17.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am proud that my teen is able to be a great example and hang out with kids of any age and be ok. He is in a sports camp this week with younger kids and he is having the time of his life. I guess its good that even though he is a teen, he can forget that and just have fun.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am proud of my teen for watching over his cousins. For being a respectful teen. For not being afraid to tell me he loves me in front of his friends. He even once threatened a boy who was bothering my 13 yr old niece. She was scared and him to wait for her after school and walk her home. The boy followed and once they were off school grounds..my son turned around and told the boy that if he ever finds out that he bothers my niece, he will beat the crap out of him. He told this boy that when a girl says NO, it's NO. My niece came home and told me this as soon as they walked in the door.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My girl is so responsible, she owns a horse and is training it. She gets great grades and is applying to colleges. I love her to death.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010