Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone gotten food poisoning

from a sparkling juice drink that normally only comes out around the holidays?

Answer Question
 
macks_mommy

Asked by macks_mommy at 11:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

Level 16 (2,347 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • noope, cant say that i have....

    was it an alcoholic sparkling juice?
    alexis_06

    Answer by alexis_06 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

  • no it was a non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice made by welch's
    macks_mommy

    Comment by macks_mommy (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • Sometimes if I drink too much Martinelli's sparkling apple cider I get extra gassy and diarrhea. I think because it has so much sugar.
    debbymichelle

    Answer by debbymichelle at 1:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • Nope..sorry
    LogansMamma0511

    Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • Nope.
    sstepph

    Answer by sstepph at 8:21 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • nope
    Pnukey

    Answer by Pnukey at 11:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

  • nope.
    colorsofgrey

    Answer by colorsofgrey at 1:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.