are your kids extremly

attached to each other. My four year old has serious melts down if his brother 11 months leaves he will tell anyone who even look like they may leaving with him to put his brother down. he will try and take him the whole 9

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 11:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Lol...thats sweet...Yes have 2 boys, 8 and 10 they do everything together...They have bunkbeds but will only sleep in one bed...Neither will go anywhere unless the other is going...The 10 yr old has been calling the younger "his baby" since I was pregnant with him...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Mine are pretty close. My 3 year old always asks a few times through out the school day if it is time to pick his sister up yet. It's cute!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I only have a 4 year old daughter. But she will be a big sister soon to a little brother.

I think they is so cute
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• no mine aren't that attached....now when my son first started preschool his 16mos younger sister did struggle but by now my son has been in school for like 3 years not counting preschool and she is in school and the 2yr old is use to them going to school.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• awwww i wish my daughter who is 1.5 always says byeee when she thinks her sister is leaving an gives her a kiss ;)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• at the moment no but i'm hoping that when #2 comes along that they will be... that is how i was raised and that is how i want to raise my kids too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My kids are really close but they allow each other to leave without each otther but if it's for more than a day they miss each other.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010