worried

Today i had some tiny light pink spotting and my boobs have been sore is there a chance i could be pregnant my period is due on jan 2nd i used pull out method i did a take a preg test on x-mas and it was neg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sore boobs were my first clue when I was pregnant. I'd take another test.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I did the ol pull out... precum can get u pregnant faster then a whole load! Take another test to be sure when u get closer to the 2nd.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I agree my boobs always tip me off. It might be too early to test. Wait a few days and try again!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i dont know why i had pink spotitng ? it was soo lil i thought my period was here
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's most likely to early for you to test. Wait until your period is at the least a week late then test again. The pull out method is a very unreliable birth control. My SO and I used that method and we are expecting Mason to be born in early Feb. So good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i didnt know that my aunt used pull out method for a long time thanks for letting me know cause i been cramping like period was comming and didnt so know im worried
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Just try to relax. You could just be gearing up for a hard period this month. The way I know mine are gonna be hard is I will have heavy cramping for a week up until I started then the cramps would slowly ease up. You have less then week to wait for you period.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• ok thanks cause i def not ready lol had baby 7 months ago thanks again
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Well good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I would wait until I missed my period to take a test. If you get a negative test again, wait 2 to 3 days and test again.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2010