Need help finding a hobby...

I work full time, go to school two days a week, and have a two year old. I kind of feel like I have lost myself in all of my responsibilities...I used to love to write, but haven't had any want to write in years. I also used to love to read, but it is a hard hobby for me since I have so LITTLE free time. Any ideas on a hobby???

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• if you like reading, get some audio books for the car. You can download lots of them free from your library most likely and you will be able to catch up with all the great books coming out.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Masturbation......its fun and fullfilling.......or maybe cross stich
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I do write....and read, blogging is fun if you like to write. I also love to sew. It's a great creative outlet, and I always feel like I have something to show for it. Even though I have to cook, I approach it as a hobby, always looking for delicious, new, healthy recipes for my family.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:42 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Make jewerly. Its nice and u can make a little money in it if u want. Although masturbation is more fulfilling, but no money in it. Well on the other hand u could.......ohhh never mind. lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• knitting, croche, scrapbooking...anything that wont take up to much of your time cause it looks as though you so so much now.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• wish i could help you but i'm in the same boat.. let me know if you find a hobby...
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I really enjoy scrapbooking. Gives you something to do and you have can take out all those wonderful pictures of your 2 year old :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• lstrickland...LMAO
    TitusMom7

Comment by TitusMom7 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Carry a journal so you can write whenever/wherever you find the time!
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 1:37 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Have you tried Digital Scrapbooking? It doesn't require much space or money, and it's definitely a creative outlet! Not to mention amazing therapy! ;) Some people even make money from it! I'm just getting started on my own adventure trying to make some money from my digital scraps. Digital is definitely a life saver for me!
    kc71595

Answer by kc71595 at 4:22 AM on Dec. 29, 2010