Has anyone ever used those steam cleaners that remove grime off of stoves or mildew in bathrooms? any recommendations?

Jordansmommy777

Asked by Jordansmommy777 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I had a "Steam Buggy" I don't know if they still make it, but it worked great. I left it behind when we moved, and would love to get another one or something similar.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:39 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• One of the best things I've purchased for our house is our Wagner 905 power steamer. I use it for everything! Tile, grout, hard water buildup, you name it. I use it to steam clean my floors without chemicals, and it gets them cleaner than anything I've ever used.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:40 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Those sharks u see on TV that do steam cleaning, SUCKS, or least it has been with me and a few other people I know. Depending on hoiw big your mess is, try the "Magic eraser" on your stove. I do and I love mine. I also use that Oxycleaner stuff in my bathroom. It doesn't smell strong like bleach does, and works great. In between I have that cleaner that keeps the shower clean in between washes and smells good too.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thanks for sharing JulieJacobKyle!! That looks a lot like my old "Steam Buggy" I think I'll be ordering one!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• ohwrite, I hope it works as well as your old one. I love mine. I even bought one for my parents last Xmas because they have lots of tile in their home and it gets it so clean.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Don't buy a Shark - Shark SUCKS!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010