cramping but haven't started

I'm not supposed to start my period until around the 8th. I've been having sooo much clear discharge the past few days. This morning I wiped and had a tinge of pink. It was like stringy....

I don't feel pregnant. I actually feel like I'm about to start my period. The only thing is I'm tired like all the time, but then I thought that it was my schedule bc its been off lately.

It's just so early! Whats with the pink stuff? it was only twice when I wiped and I don't think I would have noticed unless I looked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be u have a bladder problem or a uti.. i had a uti and had the same.. but if u r late for ur period u should take a pt..
    kiwisz

Answer by kiwisz at 12:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The pink could actually be implantation bleeding. I. Was crampy and felt like I was going to start my period when I was pregnant. If you don't start take a test
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes it may be implanting. Good luck.
    jordanali

Answer by jordanali at 12:58 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• How late are you? I spotted with 2 of my 3 pregnancies, around 6 1/2 - and 8 weeks...could just be a busted membrane too, but I was EXHAUSTED with this last pregnancy at the beginning too.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Go take a test, some colored fluid is normal b4 you start a regular cycle.But its also is normal before you find out you are pregnant!So go test and feel better!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• sounds like implatation !!!!
    newmomdiva

Answer by newmomdiva at 8:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010